Taxes and Additional Charges
By making a reservation with 555LIMO you agree to pay the full amount listed on the invoice which will be sent to you within 24 h - 7 days after the service is completed and will be charged to the client’s account or credit card. 555LIMO reserves the right to hold 1.5 times the amount you will be charged until the limousine service is concluded.
Fare includes gratuity, fuel charge, STC surcharge but processing fee. Possible other charges on your behalf as a result of your limousine service will be added to your invoice / bill. Other charges depending on a nature of your ride may be: Airport flat fee of $7 for MIA customers (except Super Stretch and Mini Bus); $6 FLL flat fee for sedans and $7.50 all other car classes. $6 Port of Miami flat fee for SD; all other car types $9 for Port of Miami. $7 Port Everglades flat fee for all car types, Mini Bus & Super Stretch all Ports and Airports tolls $15 each. Meet and greet $10 service, tolls if any, waiting time, car seats or boosters $20 each, special requests, stops, $10 for late night and early AM pick up (Start time after 11:30 PM till 6 AM), etc. By making reservation with 555Limo you agree to pay the full invoice which will be sent to you within 2- 24 h of service and will be billed to your credit card or account. 555Limo reserves a right to hold 1.5 amount of your invoice on your credit card until your limo or car service completed and final invoice ready. 5% processing fee will be added to your final bill. Dog surcharge $25.
Waiting Time and Stops
There is a (15) fifteen minute complimentary period of waiting time for all "point-to-point", "city-to-city", or "flat rate" type reservations prior to waiting time charges applying to the client’s account. After the fifteen minute period is up, you will be changed $1 per minute for sedan, $1.50 for SUV, $1.25 for VAN, $1.75 for Sprinter VAN, $1.25 for SL6, $1.50 for Mercedes S550, $2.15 for Super Stretch and $1.75 for Mini Bus. Forty-five (45) minutes after the pick-up time (15 min free and 30 min waiting time), you will be considered a no-show (policy below) and the driver will leave. If you wish for the driver to continue waiting, inform our office by calling (954) 999 4417. You will continue to accumulate wait time rate until you arrive at the vehicle or cancel the ride.
555Limo monitors all scheduled flights and will adjust our vehicle's arrival time according to the given information. If you wish 555LIMO to arrive at specific time and not monitor your flight - please specify it on a "comment" section. Unless customer sends us a message we will monitor given flight and driver will arrive upon landing time. Waiting time is acquired 30 minutes post-landing for domestic flights, and 60 minutes for international flights. Any additional waiting time will be billed as stated above until passenger(s) is(are) in the car. 555Limo will not be responsible for any delay due to lost luggage. 555LIMO will wait 1 hour including the fifteen (15) minute free grace period for domestic flights and 2 hours (including 1 hour free grace period) for international flights. If there will be no contact with the passenger after the allotted time then the driver will leave and the client will be charged for a full no show, which includes fare, tax, tolls (if any), waiting time, parking (if any), and any other extras that the client requested or extras accrued by the nature of pick up location (such as Airport or port fees, etc).
Please note, Ports, Private Airports and Train stations has 15 min free grace period.
- At the Ports - Car will be waiting for you up to 30 min and leave with FULL NO SHOW charge. It is customer's obligation and responsibility to arrange disembarking from the ship by the time car was ordered. If customer not sure about exact disembarking time - please book your car horly.
555Limo does not monitor private flights (including charters, general aviation, etc.), nor do we monitor trains, ships, or any other modes of transport. Therefore, it is the client’s responsibility to contact and let us know (at least 3 hours prior) that the client will be arriving before or after the scheduled pickup time you provided on the client’s reservation, if there is a discrepancy in the arrival time. The client’s chauffeur will be sent out based on the current arrival information available to us. Waiting time billed out at the vehicle's waiting time rate, and will be acquired following the initial (15) minute grace period of complimentary waiting time.
IMPORTANT: If customer is not happy with the vehicle, interior, exterior, driver or any other detail - customer obligated to call office immediately before ride started. No complains counts to be valid after service is completed.
555Limo does provide limousine and car service on holidays; however holiday surcharges will apply, and may change depending on the holiday. Holiday surcharges will be charged on all services originating and/or ending during the calendar day of said holiday.
Cancellation Policy and No Shows
It is important to check your plans before making a reservation, but plans change sometimes – we understand. Cancellation fees may apply according to the following:
- If customer can not locate the driver - customer must call the office at (954)999-4417.
- Cancellations made more then 6 hours prior pick up time are free. Only called in or emailed cancellations with M&R confirmation of cancellation considered valid.
- Changes / Late Changes made in less than 4 hours will result in "Late Change Fee". Amount of late change fee will be determen by 555LIMO representative.
- Cancellations that are made less than 24 hours for minibuses / super stretch limousines before the scheduled pickup time will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full fare of the trip plus tax.
- A late cancellation, which is a cancellation that is called in two (2) hours prior (applicable to all cars, aside from super stretch limousine and mini-bus) result in a cancellation fee equal to the full amount of the invoice, including fare, tax, and any other charges such as tolls, car seats, parking, and airport / port fee.
- "No-shows" (the client ran out of waiting time, or calls the driver off when he is on-location) will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full amount of the invoice, which includes full fare, tax, car seats, meet and greet, parking, airport or port fees, tolls (if any) and waiting time charges as described within "Waiting Times and Stops", along with any other extras the client requests.
- If you cannot locate your chauffeur or vehicle, please call (954) 999 4417 to avoid a "no show" fee. If the client fails to contact us when they unable to locate their driver or vehicle, the reservation will be considered a "Late Cancel / no show" (Refer to the "Late Cancellations" policy noted above). It is fully the client's responsibility to contact us if they cannot see the chauffeur at the pick-up location.
- Customer will be charged in full if child or baby car seat was not ordered with us or customer did not have their own car seat. Driver will not be able to transfer you to your destination without a proper car seat for your child.
- Please be aware: 555Limo does not allow ANY luggage in the salon besides computer bag or light ladies hand bag. If you ordered a vehicle with us and failed to provide correct luggage amount or description of your luggage you will have to hire another vehicle to transport the extra luggage. In case you refuse a ride with us because of it, you will be charge the full price plus any extras (if any) such as tolls, parking, waiting time, etc.
- 555Limo is not liable for conditions beyond our control, which includes, but is not limited to, mechanical breakdown, unsafe road conditions/closing of roads, extreme weather conditions; hurricane or other natural tragedy; communications delays, etc.
- 555Limo is not responsible for the loss or damage of the client’s personal items, including but not limited to, luggage, purses, wallets, cellular phones, or other items brought with the client. Items that are fragile or of special value should be handled by the client, and kept with them for the duration of the trip.
- BTH (hourly) jobs are done after customer releases the driver. Release is valid after voucher signed and driver verbally released by the customer. Example: "Done, you can go"; "Job is done you can leave". In circumstances when customer does not sign voucher and does not return to the car - driver will be released by the office. Office will call or text passenger twice. In situation if it’s no answer - office will release a driver at their discretion. Hourly jobs have a min of 3-4 hours depending on a car type. Customer must call the driver or office in between stops. For more BTH jobs policies please call (954)999-4417.
Our services are charged to the clients' credit card or to a previously established corporate account. 555Limo accepts all credit cards, including American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
- 555Limo has the right to change the rate without notice, as rates are dictated by the economy. However, the rate in effect at the time of the client’s service shall apply.
- Fare includes gratuity, fuel charge, STC surcharge but processing fee. Possible other charges on your behalf as a result of your limousine service will be added to your invoice / bill. Other charges depending on a nature of your ride may be: Airport flat fee of $6 for MIA customers (except Super Stretch and Mini Bus);$6 FLL flat fee for sedans and $7.50 all other car classes. $6 Port of Miami flat fee for SD; all other car types $9 for Port of Miami. $7 Port Everglades flat fee for all car types, meet and greet $10 service, tolls if any, waiting time, car seats or boosters $20 each, special requests, stops and $10 for late night and early AM pick up (Start time after 11:30 PM till 6 AM), etc. By making reservation with 555Limo you agree to pay the full invoice which will be sent to you within 2- 24 h of service and will be billed to your credit card or account. 555Limo reserves a right to hold 1.5 amount of your invoice on your credit card until your limo or car service completed and final invoice ready. 5% processing fee will be added to your final bill.
- Reservations made for someone else require credit card picture along with DL picture to be sent to our office via email (ReservationS@555LIMO.com, text message (561)404-3176 (office cell phone for credit card picture purposes) or fax 1(561)226-6103 along with credit card authorization form.
- Credit car and DL required for all reservations.
- Operated by M&R Limo, Inc. Customer credit card will be charged by M&R Limo, Inc merchant services.
555Limo is dedicated to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of each of our clients. This privacy statement is intended to inform you about how we collect, use, and protect the client's information.
- 555Limo uses recognized industry safeguards to make sure that the client's personal information is protected from unauthorized access or use.
- The client may call or email us to provide personal information updates. 555Limo will make sure that any updates that are given are processed in a timely and complete manner into the system.
555Limo is not responsible for any wrong / missing information given to the dispatcher or server errors. The staff at 555Limo greatly appreciates our clients and asks for your assistance in accordance with State and Federal laws, so that we can make the client’s ride an unforgettable one.
555Limo will not endure the use of alcoholic beverages by underage persons and will retain a zero tolerance compliance policy. 555Limo will conclude the contract at the chauffeur’s judgment when any alcohol is found in any vehicle when passengers are under the legal drinking age, along with drugs, and drug paraphernalia, and clients agree to lose their remaining time and all owed credits. At the chauffeur's discretion, the customer agrees to be fully responsible for following charges that may occur:
- For Stretch Limo customers: $5.00 and up for any broken glass, $75.00 and up for an extreme clean up, $25.00 and up for champagne glasses, $150.00 and up for shampooing & disinfecting (due to sickness), $100.00 and up for each burn hole or tear to upholstery, $100.00 and up for each and any act of vandalism (up to $1,000.00), which includes any and all damages to audio and visual equipment, and $100.00 and up for any broken or missing remote controls.*
- *Above charges are doubled in specialty vehicles, i.e., mini-bus & super stretch. It is the client's responsibility to check that all audio and visual equipment is properly functioning at the time of pick-up.
- As far as personal belongings, we recommend that all valuables be removed from the vehicle when left unattended. 555Limo and its staff will not be responsible for anything that is lost, stolen or damaged. 555Limo will not be held responsible for any injuries caused by alcohol consumption or failure to wear a seat-belt.
- We will not allow, under any circumstances, any drinking of any kind or any trash left behind for "point to point" transfers in stretch limousines or super stretch limousines. If any glassware has been found used or if any trash is left behind in the car, a clean up charge of $40.00 (double for specialty vehicles) will be charged to your credit card.
- In case of any type of event in Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Palm Beach all reservations are non refundable.
- 555LIMO not responsible for vehicles delay caused by weather, road constructions, accidents.
- Any and all cancellations must be emailed to reservations@555LIMO.com or called in (954) 999 - 4417.
Please include service date and contract number to all correspondence.
555LIMO reserve the right to update this policy periodically to describe changes that may affect our use of your information, and to let you know of new controls or privacy act features that we may provide you.